Finding MY BEST place to work on Family History
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF FOLLOW THE SCREENSHOTS.
Click on the thumbnails below for a list of the many
activities that constitute Family History work:
What “Something” can I do?
- What do you enjoy doing?
- Where do your talents lie?
- What perishable family history do you have?
- What memories can you preserve?
- What is your comfort level with computers?
- How long will it take to complete the project?
- How “perishable” is the project?
- Is it a project only you can do? Do you have knowledge that no one else has or will record?
- Do you know how to do what needs to be done? It is something you are talented with?
- Is it something you want to do or just feel that you should do?
- What is the volume of the “stuff” related to the project?
- Do other projects hinge on this project getting done?